CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

I AM . . . . .

This is a fun little post I stole from my sister Denice's blog....

I AM ... thinking I should hurry and get to bed now that the kids are down.
I WANT... a new mattress, furniture, a bathroom in the basement!
I HAVE ... more than I ever thought I would.
I WISH I COULD ... change the world.
I HATE ... the direction our country has taken.
I FEAR ... for the future my children will face.
I SEARCH ... for the lessons along the way.
I DON'T THINK ... I'm as together as some people think I am.
I REGRET ... not feeling more sure of myself when I was younger.
I LOVE ... the faces of my beautiful children.
I ACHE FOR ... Ed missing his dad, and the people I miss each day of my life.
I ALWAYS CRY ... when I see the bank statement.
I DANCE ... to embarass my children.
I SING ... again, to the embarassment of my children.
I NEVER ... learn things the easy way.
I RARELY ... have time for myself.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH ... the movie "In America".
I AM NOT ALWAYS ... so serious. I don't know why people think I am.
I HATE THAT ... I am so lazy.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... the meaning of life.
I NEED ... water, food, sleep, shelter, and my family.
I SHOULD ... tell my friends and family how much I love and appreciate them!

3 comments:

codymegan said...

very sweet, love you!

Missy Lee said...

That is neat...I just might have to steal it and put it on my blog!! Sometimes its hard to come up with your own good answers after you have read somebody else's though. You had some really good ones!!

Denice said...

It's not just your kids you embarrass with the singing and dancing. ;) Love you!!