CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!

Olivia is officially in the double digits today. We had to wake her up early to open her gift before Maddie left for school. A gift card to Build-a-Bear because this kid doesn't know the meaning of too many stuffed animals!
Her pink Nintendo DS! She has wanted one for so long!
Now she's a little more awake and ready for a fun day at school! Happy birthday to my beautiful and spunky girl! Wishing you a wonderful year!

5 comments:

MonaLisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!! The BIG TEN>>>> I hope you had a wonderful Birthday full of Surprises.... Love the Bonacci's

codymegan said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!!!!

Missy Lee said...

Happy 10th Birthday Olivia! Looks like a trip to Gateway or Fashion place is in order.

Denice said...

This would explain why she was so lathargic on the phone! ;) Happy Birthday my Livibug!! I still remember holding you at the hospital, being peed on when I changed you, playing with your curly pig tails, snuggling you to sleep, and the best...when you opened the door in shock to see me on the doorstep last February. I love and miss you!!

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday Livi!!! I love you more than words could ever express. You are growing up VERY quickly, but I love how our relationship grows as well. It's fun to watch you learn!

BIG hugs,
Aunt Deb