CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Brilliant Blogger Award

My friend Melissa awarded me the "Brilliant Blogger Award." Below are questions that I have to answer and post to my blog. Then I have to choose 7 fellow Brilliant Bloggers and pass this award along!

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Ed
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Money
F. Favorite color? Green
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Hometown? Taylorsville, UT
I. Indulgence? Having my hair professionally colored
J. January or July? July if it isn't too hot
K. Kids? 3 - Madeleine, Olivia, and Harrison
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family and friends
M. Marriage date? May 20, 1995
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 brothers, 7 sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Rodents
Q. Quotes? "Your life is an occasion. Rise to it."
R. Reasons to smile? My kids & surviving another day
S. Season of choice? Spring & Fall
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I am messy. Ok, Ed knows that
V. Vegetable? Baked sweet potato from Ruby River
W. Worst habits? Delaying housework and not taking care of myself like I should
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound (What kind of question is that?)
Y. Your favorite food? Grilled Steak Salad from Cafe Rio (if I have to choose just one)
Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn
Brilliant Bloggers I am passing this along to:
*Denice
*Melinda
*Cassie
*Michelle
*Megan
*Lisa
*Tami

2 comments:

Denice said...

Apparently you don't read my blog regularly or you would know that I've already done this questionnaire! ;) Now go clean up and eat some cake. Love you!!

Sunshine Marketing said...

Such beautiful kids. Such a great family. I promise when I get "home" from Mexico I will do the cool blog thing that you did.
Love ya sis,
Tami