CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Asher Loves Livi!

My nephew Asher is so darling, I just can't get enough of him. We had a family party last night and Asher wasn't feeling well but he loves his cousin Livi and would just squeal and smile every time she played with him. It was so cute! Showing off his big boy outfit and shoes
Asher would crane his head to see where Olivia was going
Asher loves to snuggle right in to Olivia. They have a special connection that is so sweet to watch.

4 comments:

codymegan said...

I LOVE watching Olivia with Asher. She is so sweet and loving with him. She's going to be a great mom!

Denice said...

What super cute pictures! He looks so serious in the ones Meg posted. Wish I could see them together. ;(

Deborah said...

It was so fun watching those two...Asher sure does love his cousins!

Tamera said...

Oh Den, I wish you could have seen him last weekend. I brought Olivia and Harrison to stay with mom while I took Maddie school shopping. Asher was with Olivia on the couch and kept scooting in to her side almost like he wanted to be right on top of her. He kept hugging and kissing her - it was darling. When I left, they were snuggled together on the couch and he was just in heaven, having her there! I didn't want to leave because it was so cute to watch.