CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girls Weekend in Seattle


Our gracious hostess Nancy. Her sweet husband Al was such a sport!
The view from Nancy and Al's house. They built a deck off the second floor landing so you can sit outside and just stare at the Puget Sound. It's so beautiful.
I spent a weekend last summer with Lane in North Carolina. I was so happy to see her again. She is a lovely Southern Belle and I just adore her.

I was so happy to see my girlfriends! I just spent 4 days in Seattle with 8 other women from all across the country. We had a wonderful time just visiting and spending time together. The weather was perfect and there was a lot of activity downtown for Seafair weekend. We saw the Blue Angels flying overhead and fought the massive crowds in the Pike Place Market. My friend Nancy lives there so we all stayed at her house and enjoyed our time together.

1 comments:

Denice said...

How much fun Tam!! I'm so jealous..what a gorgeous view!! I'm so glad you had so much fun and that the weather was so nice.