CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

August Family Party

We had a family dinner Sunday night to celebrate the August birthdays. Olivia is the birthday princess today and she was thrilled with her gifts. $10 from Cassie and Paul and a gift card to Target from Ella
Keira gets a lift from Maddie
Keira was so cute when it was time for Olivia to open her gift from Grandpa and Grandma. Keira helped Olivia tear the paper off the box and then stood there to watch Olivia open the gift. Olivia pulled out a darling "Piggie" quilt that my mom handmade for her - with Keira's help! That's why Keira was so excited for Olivia to open the present. Keira kept trying to use the blanket and wanted to be wrapped up with Livi. Keira kept asking Olivia about her "night night" and Olivia was very nice to share!
Olivia with her piggie quilt made just for her by Grandma

It's always fun to see the cousins enjoying their time together, and to see how loving our family is with each other. As crazy as it can sometimes be with such a large family, there's always enough love for everyone.

Maddie and Aunt Deb Ally didn't know what to think of the hat!
Aunt Debbie had the magic touch and got Allyson to calm down and go to sleep
Creighton and Keira had a blast playing together
I can always get Creighton to stop and give me loves. Don't know what the trick is, but I seem to have found the key to his heart. He gave me a kiss hello last night without me even asking or bribing him for one!


2 comments:

Missy Lee said...

Cute family! You guys have been busy. Did you notice in the picture of Creighton and Keira together that the plant behind his head makes it look like he has crazy spikey hair? It's funny!

Denice said...

Cute pictures Tam! I love how mom's blanket turned out and the story about Keira is just the cutest! I wish I knew what your secret with Creighton was...I think I've only ever had one unsolicited hug from him...and it's only because he thought he was grabbing onto Sara's legs. Can still remember the look of horror on his face when he realized I was NOT his mom!