CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Family Brunch at IHop

I was very blessed to spend Labor Day weekend with my family in Washington/Oregon to attend the wedding of my niece Tiffany. Family flew and drove in from Salt Lake, Spokane, and Washington D.C. We met Saturday for brunch at the local IHop. It was wonderful to see Denice and all of the Brewster clan again.


The bride and groom - Tiffany and Adam

My niece Keira looking adorable with her raincoat and baby doll
My great-niece Ella, my oldest sister Cassie, and younger sister Denice
Bro-in-law Paul, my dad, my mom, me, and sis-in-law Natalie
Cassie with her grand-daughter Ella
We had quite a wait so Denice and I had fun helping Natalie to keep Keira distracted. She was so cute with her sticker books, cars, and my coffee creamer. She also taught Denice her favorite phrase, "MINE, MINE, MINE!"

Natalie is such a cute mama

1 comments:

Denice said...

You got some great pictures Tam! I miss you so much already!!