CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY MELINDA!




I'm a horrible sister and didn't get this posted on Sunday like I should have. Happy birthday to my sister Melinda who is 16 months older than me. She is a fabulous Aunt who thrills the kids with photos of her world traveling adventures and she always lives in places that seem much cooler than Utah. Add to that the fact that she has a brilliant mind, fantastic body, and really nice purses. I want to be just like her when I grow up!


2 comments:

Denice said...

Amen to that! You and Melinda are just two of my sisters who I admire and adore more than words can express.

codymegan said...

Umm....Where's the admiration and adoration for me, Denice? You just offended 5 other sisters with that comment! Just kidding - I saw you put, "just two of my sisters"....

Happy Birthday, Melinda!!!!