CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Mike and Molly's Utah Wedding Reception

My cousin Molly and her husband Mike had their Utah wedding reception here Saturday night. It was held in the backyard of her childhood home, which was as beautiful as it always is. My sister Michelle had her wedding in the same yard in 1989 so it was fun to be back there again for a family wedding. My girls helped with keeping tables cleared and Harrison worked all night as a hornet wrangler! The happy couple at the end of a long night!
Beautiful sisters, Molly and Jodi
My sisters Michelle and Natalie, my cousin Cindy, and me


3 comments:

codymegan said...

I'm so glad you posted these because Asher was sick and we weren't able to go. I'm glad everyone had a fun night!

Denice said...

Thanks again for posting pictures so I could see! Love the ones of you and the kids!

Tamera said...

It was so nice. Their yard is always beautiful and it was the most time I've had to spend with Cindy in years. Molly and Mike looked happy and the kids had fun with their cousins. Harrison told Marilyn everything she could ever want to know about bugs and hornets!