CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Maddie's 13th Birthday Party

Maddie invited friends over for her 13th birthday celebration last Saturday. She decided to play Princess for a day. They had fun with a pinata and then we made "Princess Diaries" - letting them each personalize a notebook with decorative paper before they ate pizza and watched the "Princess Diaries" movie. Then it was cake and ice cream before the girls went home.

Aunt Deb was a special invitee - she gave Maddie a gift certificate to the Coffee Garden ... one of their special aunt/niece get-aways. Maddie likes their vanilla steamers.


5 comments:

Deborah said...

Thanks for letting me share in the fun. I love my princess diary. :) Mad, quit getting so tan...you make me look even more ghostly than usual! Love you!

codymegan said...

Hey, I wasn't a special guest! I'm taking her gift card back....

Denice said...

I still can't believe she is 13! Wish I could have been the special guest.... :(

Tamera said...

That gift card is long spent, Meg! She went shopping on Sunday and bought a new swim suit and pair of shorts with it. You know that you are always welcome to be a special guest at our house! Denice, we'll be special guests at your house soon. :D

Jodi Lynn said...

I can't believe she is a teenager now! It looks like it was a great party Tamera!