CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Celebrating Fathers

Happy Father's Day! Ed enjoyed a relaxing day at home. He was treated to a nice brunch and then watched golf. We went to visit my dad in the early evening. Megan and Cody just found out they are having a baby girl so it was fun to see them and hear about the ultrasound.


Keira didn't get her full nap today but she perked up here and there. She was happy to see her cousins.Little Mister was so funny - he was jabbering away at me like he knew exactly what he was telling me. I love the expression on his face.
Ed and Livi
Ed and Harry
Ed and Maddie
Me with my Dad who still pulls me on to his knee!
Cute dad Trent with Natalie and Keira
I love my dad for the man he is and example that he always set. I was blessed with a father who loved the mother of his children. He is the kindest and most giving person I have ever known.
My beloved husband and father of my children. He works every day to set a fine example for our children to aspire to.

4 comments:

Karen said...

It was a wonderful Father's Day and I am glad you treated Ed special - because he IS special! Madeleine, Liv and Harry are so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving father. Tamera has such good taste!! Thank you to ALL of you for being part of our family. You made Father's Day for Ray just wonderful and we LOVE having all of you come visit!

Michelle and those Kids said...

you have lots of good men in your life... how wonderful! they are all great people. I love your dad too, he is just a sweet heart. they deserve the best fathers day ever!

Denice said...

You got some great pictures Tam! I love the one of Trent, Natalie, and Keira..so sweet! PLEASE give dad a BIG hug for me..only one more week until I get to hug you all!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melinda said...

Thanks for the fab photos! The ones of your family are all great, and I love the one of Trent's family. Asher--I miss him. I can't wait to get reacquainted. Thanks for posting!