CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Lunch With Friends

Kristi and Dave Sewell invited some of the old gang over for lunch yesterday. Eric Taylor, master of the grill and smoker, has been harangued by me for months to make brisket so he prepared his 24 hour smoked brisket and specialty Yum sauce for the event. Brooke was in town from Seattle with her family so it was a relaxing afternoon of visiting with friends and eating some truly fabulous food.
L-R: Eric, Kristi, Me, DaveMe, Kristi, Brooke, AleishaMaddie was thrilled to find a perfect pair of cherries, complete with leaf attached.Eric models his Yum sauce for me. Ed had to work but sent me with explicit instructions to come home with brisket for him. That was his Father's Day gift request!This is the house next to Dave and Kristi's. I don't know what it is about it but I have always loved it. It has great curb appeal and a stunning backyard. It looks like my ideal family home that I envisioned when I was very young.

1 comments:

Denice said...

MMm...brisket....Dave looks the exact same. :)