CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Family Dinner Photos

Melinda sent a menu suggestion all the way from Washington D.C. ... grilled pineapple. Derek is having fun with his new smoker/grill and prepared some fabulous pineapple and brisket. Divine.

I had to share this photo because I didn't notice at the time that I took it but HOLY SMOKE! Cody is getting old!
Maddie is excited to FINALLY get her birthday presents! She received some perfume and cash from Grandma and Grandpa. She is saving money for her trip this summer to see Aunt Melinda in D.C.
Perfect gift from Aunt Megan!
We are redecorating Maddie's bedroom to make it age appropriate for a 13 year-old. She has wanted a Parisienne themed room for a couple of years. Grandpa and Grandma gave her these prints for Christmas so we bought frames for them. Special thanks to Aunt Debbie for ruining her manicure to get the prints in the frames for me!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I don't mind ruining a manicure for any of my adorable nieces and nephews...especially when I get great hugs in return. Happy Birthday, Maddie! I love you. :)

Denice said...

The food pictures are just mean Tamera...I mean really..just rub it in why don't you!!! Sigh....

Love Mad's dress..she looks SO grown up! I still have those prints that I got in San Diego that are in Paris if she wants them..Noah is getting sick of them. I will have her look at them when you visit. Love the picture of Cody's inferno cake!

codymegan said...

I noticed all the smoke-it was blown right in my face!

Karen said...

The whole get-together was so fun! Loved the beautiful flowers, the fantastic feast, and especially all of the special people in our family that were able to be there. Wonderful fun for everyone - and thank you!! Can't wait to see Maddie's finished room - so excited for her.