CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Should Also Mention ...

Huge kudos to my brother Trent (right) because he had graciously and generously donated food from Subway for Susan J. Komen Race for the Cure volunteers. So many people donate time and services behind the scenes without recognition or reward. When I asked Trent if he and his business partner would be willing to help us a little and point us toward other franchise owners, he was so gracious and donated exactly what we needed for the volunteers to have food while they prepare everything for the race next weekend. I got so many thank-you's today at the luncheon when people found out it was my brother so THANK YOU Trent! I love you not only for what you bring to my life and our family but for all of the good that you do for the community, much of which we rarely hear about. You are an AMAZING person and I am so proud of the man that you have become.

3 comments:

Keiras King said...

Wow Tamera that is so sweet and nice of you to say. I almost got a tear reading that!
Love you
T

Denice said...

Trent amazes me...it is so nice to be able to look up to our "little" brother..both physically and for who he is as a person. :)

codymegan said...

Way to go, Trent!