CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Neighborhood Friends

We always said that the most difficult thing about leaving our old house was saying goodbye to our wonderful neighbors. I never expected to find even greater friendships in our new home, but I have been incredibly blessed with dear neighbors and friends who add so much value to my life. We were all together last night to celebrate Melissa's birthday. I feel so fortunate to call each of these wonderful women my friend.

Lisa Bonacci, my next door neighbor Tamera, Lisa, Liotta, and Melissa
Danielle, Lisa, Tamera, and birthday girl Melissa

3 comments:

Denice said...

You look so pretty in all the pictures Tam! Did you stumble home OK? ;)

MonaLisa said...

Cute Pix Tamera! I wish I could have blotted my oily skin before we took them! Yikes... But they did turn out cute! Thanks for the compliment about our friendships! I feel the same way. That is ONE thing that is keeping me from moving out of this neighborhood. You are a wonderful neighbor & friend! Love you & your family!
-Lis

Missy Lee said...

Tamera~ You are so sweet! And thanks again for the great gift. That is going to come in handy. I Love Love Love this neighborhood and the awesome friends we have made!! I wish that we saw more of each other. Crazy that we can live right across the street and only see each other like once a week. Life is crazy busy for all of us, but I always know that if I need anything, I can give you a jingle anytime, and I love that!! Thanks for being such a good friend and great neighbor! And I'm glad you didn't think differently of us after Wade "exposed" himself at last years Christmas party! :)