CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oktoberfest

Ed and I were both working incredibly long and crazy hours at work all week and hadn't seen each other in daylight since last weekend. He had a rare Saturday off yesterday so we took advantage of it. Ed got to see Maddie play soccer in the morning (Maddie scored a goal on a penalty kick that gave her team the win!) and Saturday afternoon we took the kids to Snowbird for Oktoberfest. We ate lunch on the hillside and enjoyed the sun in the mountain air. The kids got balloon animals and we wandered through the vendor booths before driving home to watch the Utes football game. Olivia and her tiger
Harrison and his elephant Madeleine and her dragonfly


6 comments:

Missy Lee said...

I know how you feel! It sucks when you don't get to see your husband. At least you guys still get to go to bed together!! I am having my party on Saturday, so I hope you guys can come!!

Sunshine Marketing said...

FUN! I love Snowbird!I plan on going up there next weekend to take family pix!
Glad you are well.
Call me when you have time for lunch!
Love ya!
Tami

Denice said...

Ed had a Saturday off...oh look...a pig just flew by... ;)

I'm so glad you got to have a family day and I love the kids balloon animals. Give them all a BIG love for me!!

Deborah said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun day! Love you all!

MonaLisa said...

Cute Pix Tamera! That was nice you & your family got to spend such a gorgeous day together! You picked a nice day to go up.....
See you soon :) -Lisa

codymegan said...

Tell Mad congratulations on her win!