CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Family birthday dinner

So thanks to global warming, we are just wrapping up the warmest September I can remember. We were able to slip in one more outdoor family party for the year, thanks to a nice Sunday in the 80s. The cousins all had a blast playing together and the babies were darling as always.

Can you tell we're related? Keira showing off her bling
Keira was so cute opening her gifts. When she opened her card from the Brewsters, she said "Moneys!"
Keira liked her "pink" clothes from Aunt Tamera
Grandma and Allyson
Amber and Asher. This is her first photo with her new glasses.

Livi and Asher
Grandma and Allyson. Grandma kept saying, "She's such a pretty baby!" We think she is!
Asher finally gave me a smile. He was so sober all night!
Allyson just wanted to gnaw on her finger.

Allyson was happy once I took her inside for a bottle
Harrison, Rachel, and Keira had a blast playing with the rockets from Aunt Deb
The girls - Jessica, Amber, Madeleine, Olivia, and Brittney
Creighton was loving Uncle Derek and Aunt Michelle last night.
Dave and Natalie, sitting in the swing - k-i-s-s-i-n-g.



2 comments:

Denice said...

Thanks for posting pics Tam! I've been checking since Sunday night. I LOVE Amber's new glasses and Brit's hair. I can't believe how tall Rachel is..is she almost as tall as Harry?? Such cute pictures and thanks so much for taking so many to share. Makes me home sick but I love seeing them. Your hair looks super cute too. Love and miss you TONS!!

codymegan said...

Thanks for taking all the pictures! I had a lot of fun.