CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wedding Day!

Tiff and Adam were married on Sunday, August 31 in Forest Grove, Or. It was a beautiful day, made all the more special by having so much family there to join in the celebration. Little Asher was absolutely adorable in his outfit
The wedding was held at the Grand Lodge - it was lovely
My older sisters Michelle, Melinda, and me
My mom and mother of the bride, Cassie
Derek and MichelleGrandma Claire, Grandma Maxine, and my momAdam waiting for his BrideTiffany's daughter Ella with her cousin KieranPaul and Tiffany
Tiff and Adam had a beautiful locket made for Ella and presented it to her as part of the ceremony. It has her new initials engraved on it, along with the wedding date and an opening for a photo. Ella was so proud of it!The new family (with their expected baby growing nicely - due this March!)


The cake was gorgeous. The photo doesn't do it justice

3 comments:

Denice said...

I still LOVE the picture of Meg and Asher. He is just the cutest! Next time you see them, give them a BIG love for me!!

codymegan said...

I just loved Tiffany's wedding. She did such a good job at picking colors, flowers, locations, decorations, tux's, etc. I loved the music she picked for the isle and it was such a personal touch. I'm definitely a fan of tent weddings now - it was gorgeous.

Tamera said...

It was a beautiful day. I think my favorite memory is just all of the family dancing together and having fun. It was touching to see Dad and Cassie dance and I loved having that much time with Courtney and family that we don't see very often. As much as I missed Ed and the kids, it was a good opportunity to focus on my siblings. I loved the photo booth. Those are some of my favorite pictures. Keira was such a cutie - she kept holding on to my hair when I'd carry her. Don't know what that was about but it was funny! Asher was freaking adorable too. We have a good family.