CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Olivia


My darling Livi-bug ... she's kind and sweet, a happy middle child who doesn't always get what she wants. She has wanted a yellow iPod Nano Chromatic for ages and ages. Santa heard her pleas and brought exactly what she wanted. She was happy with every gift, including her New Moon jewelry box, sweaters, fleece jacket and game for her ds. My funny girl was full of smiles, even though she didn't get the life-size cardboard cutout of Edward Cullen that she had mentioned. Maybe next year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Denice said...

I'm glad Santa heard my pleas and didn't give her the cardboard cut-out..we are all better off without it. :) I love you Livi!!

codymegan said...

I love that hat! She IS the sweetest girl. Love her to death!!