CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Harrison


This funny little guy - he's so difficult to shop for. He knows what he does and doesn't like. He doesn't ask for much. He was thrilled with what he got. Anything Pokemon is good. Santa brought him the Pokemon Nintendo ds game that he wanted the most, along with an iPod Shuffle so Har can listen to Jack Johnson as much as he wants. He got his own copy of a Dinosaur Encyclopedia and some Club Penguin toys. When I asked him if he had a good Christmas, he shook his head and said "No, I didn't have a good Christmas." Then he gave that little smile and said "I had a GREAT Christmas!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Denice said...

I just love this little man!

codymegan said...

I'm happy he had a GREAT Christmas!