CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Darling Little Gifts

My wonderfully talented and thoughtful cousin Nichole volunteered to set up a mini photo studio at the family Christmas party last weekend and did a mini-session for each family. She got a darling photo of each of our most precious gifts.

Harrison is the toughest to photograph because of his automatic camera smile that magically appears whenever the lens cap comes off. I stood next to Nichole and talked to him while she shot away. This is actually a fairly natural smile from him because he was laughing at his mom.
Sweet little Livi bug. She's always so photogenic. She really did just get a haircut last week. She is growing her hair out again so she can donate to Locks of Love for a second time. Olivia has a very good heart.

Maddie is so comfortable in front of a camera, Nichole was able to just shoot away as Maddie responded to the peanut gallery in the room. I laughed when I looked through her photos because the facial expressions are so varied. Mad has grown up so quickly - 13 1/2 already!

Thank you Nichole! I love these.

1 comments:

Denice said...

I love them too! :)