CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Evans Family Christmas Party

What fun at the extended Evans Family Christmas Party. I was a slacker and didn't get my camera out until we were all in the gym for games so I didn't get a wide variety of photos this year. Cousin Kurt and his sweet wife Michelle drove up from St. George for the weekend and it was wonderful to have them here for the party again. Maddie was happy to have her texting buddy, cousin Jackson, with her to hang out for a few hours. We haven't seen them since our visit to St. George last March.Brit and Maddie

Cute cute cousins - Taylor, Austen and Charly
Sara and Ally
Rachel, enjoying the jumbo candy cane she got in the present game.
Deb and Eisley
Sweet mama Denice with her birdie girl
Keira was so cute all night. She was dressed in a darling red Christmas dress and was so talkative. Kurt and Michelle performed for everyone, donning elf hats for one of their songs. During the after party clean-up, Keira spotted the hats on the stage and had to model each hat for me. This was our favorite.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Such cute kids! Looks like everyone had fun.

Denice said...

You got some really cute pics! I SO wish I was in a position to help Thatcher. I hope things work out for them.