CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Home Cooking

Ed took Thursday and Friday off from work so we could both be home for a couple of days. Only problem with that is we weren't ever really home so meals consisted of grabbing something on the run or eating out. We were finally home last night so we went grocery shopping together and prepared a big batch of fajitas. Ed thought I was crazy and preparing enough to feed an army - I told him to hush and keep slicing the chicken. When all was said and done, there was just enough left for one of us to take for lunch on Monday! A home cooked meal was just what we both needed. This morning, Ed went for a run and I fixed french toast and sausage. He arrived home to a hot breakfast waiting for him ... just in time for the first football game of the day. As much as I enjoy a break from the daily stress of preparing meals after working all day, it's nice to be back in my own kitchen now that the activities of the past few days have wrapped up.

1 comments:

Denice said...

Mmm..what time should I come over for the next meal?