CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Denice and Eisley are Here!

Family dinner tonight to celebrate the arrival of Denice and Eisley. I was so happy to get my hands on that baby girl again! She is such a beautiful baby.



Maddie and little man Asher
Uncle Trent teaches Eisley about football
Gorgeous girls - Eisley, Keira and Natalie
Eisley warmed right up to Uncle Ed
Sleepy girl had rosey cheeks and wanted her tights off so she could play with her toes!

2 comments:

codymegan said...

She looked so cute in those little tights!! I missed her the second I left Mom and Dad's.

Karen said...

It was so wonderful to have so many of us together! I think Eisley will fit right in with the rest of the crowd - she was so comfortable with everyone and didn't seem overwhelmed at all! I don't think she will suffer any lack of attention. She is a sweetie just like all of the other grandchildren! I couldn't have been happier last night. Loved the evening ... need more like that.