CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Vintage Christmas Video

I am the first to admit that I am absolutely horrible about taking video of my kids. We don't own a video camera, I don't have their first steps or first words recorded for posterity. When we did own a video camera, I never used it. When Harrison was younger, he was quite soft-spoken and rarely sought out attention. He had to learn Christmas songs for a preschool program and I convinced (bribed) him to sing one for me while I recorded him using the video option on my point and shoot camera. This is one of the few video recordings I have of him and I love it ...

4 comments:

Deborah said...

That is so cute! I love the sneeze at the end. :)

Karen said...

PRICELESS!! Thank you SO MUCH. Tell Harry I love him to pieces!
And Melinda says, "Send him to live with me!"

Tamera said...

Don't you love the grin at the end? I couldn't have planned that. It's so typically him with the big eyes. He's growing up too quickly.

Denice said...

Yes, he is growing up too quickly. What happened to my shy, fuzzy headed, feet too fat for shoes baby boy?!?!? Love this Tam...thanks!!