CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

lil' bean

My younger (can't call her little because she towers over me) sister Denice and her husband Noah are expecting their first child June 20. She had her first ultrasound yesterday and saw that all is well with lil' bean. We are so excited for their little one to join the family. I'm thinking a visit to Spokane this summer will be in order. Here's the cute little mama with her baby bump:

Alien baby ultrasound photo

2 comments:

codymegan said...

I was so excited to see they had pictures already! I'm sure she was excited to find out she was further along than she thought. This baby is going to be here before we know it!

Denice said...

Ahh...thanks Tam! I can't stop looking at the pictures of lil' bean. Still can't believe it's mine. :)