CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

For Denice

Thinking of you today Den ... you're always in our hearts.


The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt. ~ Max Lerner, The Unfinished Country

The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~ Williams Shakespeare, Othello

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. ~ Flavia Weedn

2 comments:

Karen said...

So fitting and such a beautiful way of expressing our thoughts. We do love you, Denny, and hope the next three weeks fly by very quickly!!

Denice said...

Thanks Tam! I just got your text and was just updated the blog too. I really, really needed this and it means SO much to me that you did that. I need to memorize and recite those quotes daily. I love you very much and will see you soon!!