CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snowboarding at Brighton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pq9aH4R22c&fmt=18

Here is a link to a video clip of the girls on their last run of the day at Brighton this afternoon. Ed wanted to use some of his Christmas cash to take the girls boarding for the first time this season. Despite having to wait for temps to rise so the resort could open (they don't open the lifts unless it's above 0 degrees F) and despite the frigid temps all day (thank heaven for hand and foot warmers) they had a lot of fun. Both girls report being sore from falling down but they were trying intermediate runs by the end of the day and were both doing great!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

LOVED THE VIDEO. I am so antsy to ski it is getting painful. I can't believe how big the girls are getting, and what great snowboarders they are. Go one time for us :)

Karen said...

They look like they have been snowboarding all of their life! I am so impressed - and jealous. I would have gone all the way down the hill on my backside! Looks like they had a lot of fun. Glad they can stand the cold - I will stay inside and drink cocoa and enjoy watching them on the video. Way to go, girls!!

Denice said...

Like I said on Facebook..I don't think they got their grace and coordination from the Evans side of the family. ;) Looks like so much fun and they truly amaze me!! Give them both a BIG hug for me.