CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Rachel's Birthday Party!

We had dinner with the family last night to celebrate Rachel turning 7! She's such a funny kid ... I can't believe she is 7 already. I got a lot of great photos. Asher is working on teeth so he was doing funny things with his mouth all night. This isn't a great photo of Asher but I had to post it because holy cow - how much do I look like my dad?! I've always said I look like him but to see us sitting side by side and compare our facial structure, I can really see it in this shot. I love my dad, I'm just glad I didn't get his hairline!

This was the sweetest thing. Keira had just woken up and was being shy and cuddly with Natalie. Asher wanted his cousin and snuggled right in to give Keira loves. It was precious.
Asher was really cute with his Great Grandma Evans. He sat on her lap and bounced on her legs. I think she had fun holding him.
My gorgeous Livi is looking so grown up. She has red and pink bands on her braces for Valentine's Day.
Keira was cute with Liv while they watched "America's Funniest Home Videos"
Funny Keira
Olivia, Keira, Harrison and Maddie
Dave and his girls
The birthday girl shows off her Spiderman cake. It was tasty - chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting.
Her Indiana Jones lego set from Grandpa and Grandma gets a thumbs up from the birthday girl
Harrison had Rachel's name for the birthdays. He gave her this tool box with a gift card to Build-a-Bear and some fruit snacks.
Cute Maddie snuggling with her Aunt Deb
Megan with her darling boy. He had little white tennis shoes with green stripes that match his sweater. He just got another haircut yesterday.
Sweet Asher and Maddie











4 comments:

Michelle and those Kids said...

Hey you! Found you off Ty and Alishas blog - your fam is sooo grown up! I cant believe it! Are Jackson and Madi the same age? i can't remember for sure, but she looks older than him! How cute! Well, i will stop by again, keep up all the postings so I can stay in touch!
hugs - michelle Evans (kurts wife)

codymegan said...

You do look a lot like dad! I love the one of Olivia and Keira - they both look gorgeous in it. Keira is getting so big! So is Asher! Hmmm...I'll have to tell Cody it's time to bring another baby into the family.

Denice said...

You got so many great pictures! I love the one of you and Asher (you look gorgeous!), the one of Livi and Miss K, and the one of Mad and Asher...you always get the best pics of the kids. Rachel looks so cute and happy!! I really wish I could have been there. Thanks for posting these and give everyone a BIG love for me!!!

Cindy said...

HOW FUN!! It looks like everyone had a good time. How many grandkids are in the family now? Thanks for posting the pictures so that I can get a little taste of home from time to time. By the way, a good wax job (upper lip, chin) and you would not look so much like your dad.