CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Funny Guy






Harrison is the funniest little guy to spend time with and talk to. He asks a million questions (98% of them are unanswerable), chatters non-stop, notices everything - I just love him to pieces! He is generally happy and goes with the flow. When he'd had enough time in the pool, he'd come take my iPod and chill to the sounds of Jack Johnson. His favorite album is "In Between Dreams" (the one with the tree as Harrison describes it!). Love him!

3 comments:

codymegan said...

That picture of you and Harrison together is so cute!!!

Denice said...

Oh how I miss him!! Please give him a BIG hug and a smacker on the cheek and tell him it's from me!!

Deborah said...

Ah, Harry is the cutest kid...I love him. You are a GREAT mom and I love your kids with all my heart.