CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

American Idol Concert!!!!!






It was girls night out last night for the American Idol Concert at the E-Center. The girls were so excited. They made t-shirts and posters the night before. Our seats were good enough to get some decent photos and close enough to the stage for the glow in the dark poster paint to be seen! Maddie was thrilled when David Cook looked right at her poster and reacted. We sat next to a very nice lady who shared her binoculars with the girls when Jason and David C. performed so they could see their favorites up close. It was a very fun, very loud night!

2 comments:

Denice said...

Livibug is a girl after my own heart...I hope she remembered to blow Jason a kiss for me! ;) Glad you had so much fun!! Love the shirts and posters..they did a great job!!

codymegan said...

Aaaahhhh...Seeing those posters reminds me of my New Kids On The Block days. Run Maddie and Livi, run!