CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

July Birthday Party






We celebrated the July birthdays at our house tonight. Happy birthday today Natalie! Dave Jenkins made a cheesecake with blackberries that looked divine. I got a Pina Colada cake from Kneaders and we had a good spread for the pot-luck dinner. Debbie received a hilarious card from Cassie that had everyone old enough to read it laughing. I didn't let the Grandmothers see it because I didn't want one of them having a heart attack in my house. It was a fun evening with lots of kids having a good time.

4 comments:

Denice said...

Thanks for posting these so fast..I had a tough day yesterday knowing I was missing the party. You will have to e-mail me what Debbie's card said. Love the pictures...especially the look Asher is giving you. ;)

Paul & Cassie said...

But, but ,but----whats so bad about a weiner charmer???
I LOVE your pix --I need to get better about updating my blog. Thanks for showing Ella such a great time--she loved it! (I love your hair) You always look gorgeous! I LOVE YOU!!! Cas

codymegan said...

Who the heck gave my kid a comb over before you took his picture? No wonder he's scowling!

Deborah said...

I am quite the weiner charmer! :) Thanks again for the yummy cake, Tamera!