CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

9 Years Old!!!

We have somehow managed to spread the 9th birthday festivities over several days. Harrison opened his gifts from Grandpa and Grandma on Easter Sunday. We had birthday cake last night and his birthday dinner tonight. His actual birthday is tomorrow! His birthday dinner request - salmon, shrimp, couscous and broccoli. Cranberry juice to drink. I love this smile!



Happy birthday Bubbas! I can't imagine a sweeter boy.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday, Harry! Such a fun kid! I'm all in favor of spreading the birthday fun over several days.

Denice said...

Happy Birthday to my most favorite 9 year old boy!!! Give him a sweet birthday hug from his Aunt Denice and cousin Eisley. Love you Harry!!!

codymegan said...

Please tell Harrison happy birthday for me and tell him I'm sorry I wasn't able to call him. I've worked 17 hour shifts the past three days and have only spoken to my own kids for about a half hour a day! Tell him I love him!