CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rachel's Baptism

Miss Rachel was baptised this morning. Harrison and I enjoyed lunch with the family that the Jenkins family hosted at the church. Rachie was very nervous but came through like a champ! Cute Keira ... this picture cost me a dollar!

Asher was being silly and tried to run every time he saw the camera. He was my little buddy today - I got him to eat most of a roll, we played peek-a-boo with his blanket and he let me take care of him when his mommy was busy with his baby sister. I adore this little man. Deb was able to snag him long enough to get a quick pic snapped.
Cute chunka-monka Senya with her mommy.
Little Eisley ... this little girl steals my heart every time I see her.

1 comments:

Denice said...

She steals mine too! Love the pic of Deb and Asher..so, so cute!!