CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Needed a Change

I have worn different variations of the same hairstyle for the past 8 years. I took Harrison for a haircut yesterday and ended up signing myself in as well. Feeling ready for something remarkably different, I had the stylist do a conservative A-line bob. Ed was shocked when he got home from work. Olivia loves it - she keeps playing with my hair. It feels much lighter. It does require a bit more effort when styling but it's nice to have something different.

4 comments:

Tiffany&3 said...

I LOVE it! You look beautiful, as always!! I wish my hair was that easy to change =0)

Melinda said...

Looks nice! I'm sure the styling will get easier with time. You should see how wild my morning hair is this morning! xo

Sunshine Marketing said...

You are beautiful inside and out....it doesnt matter what your hair looks like, but- it does look GREAT!

Denice said...

Love it!!