CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Funny Ash Ash

Asher was so happy to be out of the car by the time they arrived in Spokane. He was thrilled to see his cousins and even happier to see a keyboard and mouse that he could play with. Once we were back at the hotel, we took Asher to our room so Megan, Mom and Dad could get settled in their room without little man underfoot. Meg was concerned about his safety so the kids created a pillow fort for little mister, which he found to be hilarious fun.



I think he's going to be an orthodontist when he grows up.Tuckered out after a long day on the road, Megan and Asher snuggled up poolside after we had a spaghetti dinner.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Aww, I miss my little monkey!

Melinda said...

Thanks! I needed my Asher fix! It's fun to see him hanging out with your kids. So the boys got their hair buzzed, huh? Or just Harrison? The pillow fort looks cool.

Denice said...

So that's what happened to the keyboard...just kidding! I love the ones of him in the pillow fort. So cute!