CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Love these little boys!

Our kids have had the fortune of growing up with some extra "cousins" who they love and adore. I grew up with Tami, Ed grew up with Ryan. Tami and Ryan met and married ... Ed and I met and married. We live 5 minutes away from each other. I was at their house yesterday evening and had some fun with Thatcher. He's a tough little guy who has battled being born with a hole in his heart and he had major heart surgery almost one year ago. He showed me his boo-boo from a bad kitty, read his book for me and loved looking at photos on my phone. What a fun kid!



Sawyer is my sunshiney kid. He gives great hugs and looks so much like his mama! Whenever I am having a bad day, all I have to do is look at a photo of Sawyer smiling and I feel better. I got him to hold still long enough to get a photo of him giving a squeeze to Maddie.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

what sweeties. I think I still look like that when I eat spaghetti.

codymegan said...

I can't believe how much all their boys look alike.

Tamera said...

It's funny - I see a lot of Tami in Dakota and Sawyer, more of Ryan in Dallas and Thatcher. There is no doubting that they are all brothers though! There's a photo of Tami when she was 4 that looks just like Sawyer wearing girls clothing.

Denice said...

They are getting so big!! I would probably kill over from shock at a picture of Dallas and Dakota. I love Thatcher's sweet curly locks but feel bad for whomever had to clean him up. :)