CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Farewell Dinner for Elder Hubert


My closest and dearest friend Laura is in town to see her son Forrest off to the MTC. He is going to serve an LDS mission to Chihuahua, Mexico. Oh, how the years have flown by! I remember waiting for him to be born, bringing Laura mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC when she was pregnant. He was a darling, fuzzy haired baby who grew up into the sweet little boy who loved to make breakfast for me when I would go visit them. He was an exemplary young man in JROTC and I'm sure he'll demonstrate the same discipline and dedication to his work as a missionary.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Denice said...

Just when I was feeling great today..you have to post this and make me feel REALLY old!!! :) Forrest looks so good...I just can't believe he is 19 and going on a mission. Ai Chihuahua...

Tamera said...

You feel old?! I told him now there's a reason why they had those little pee pee dogs so many years ago!

Melinda said...

When I told Mom you were going to the dinner, she said, "Not Laura from the theatre--her kids aren't old enough. Is it someone she works with now?"