CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pinewood Derby Boy

Harrison participated in his first Pinewood Derby tonight. Ed changed his work schedule so we could all go ... then life intervened as it has a way of doing, and I ended up in the emergency insta-care with Madeleine while Ed and Olivia cheered Harrison on. One splinted and slinged arm later, Maddie and I arrived at the Derby just in time to see Harrison's car in the Finals, racing for second place overall. There were 15 participants and he was sooooo excited to place! He had so much fun. Ed took some video and Olivia tells me she has other photos that she took with her phone so I'll add more as it is sent to me! Congratulations Harrison! Props to Ed who helped with making the car. My boys work well under pressure - they started on the car late last night and Ed finished it up early this morning!

0 comments: