CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring for a Day

I am sitting on the deck soaking up rays from the sun, the smell of ribs on the grill wafting through the air, my feet up after spending the day working in the yard. The early daffodils are in full bloom, the hyacinths are trying to open and the leaves of the tulips are sprouting up. Alas, we have a week of storms in the forecast but I am determined to relish this moment in the sun. I am ready for Spring to stay for an extended visit.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

So glad you got a bit of sunshine! It's pouring here right now. I hope all the blossoms don't fall from the trees! I saw a lot yesterday, but the cherry blossoms still need a few days before they peak. xo

Denice said...

Oh I'm so sad to think that those poor daffodils are covered in snow now. :(